Jollyhome has introduced some bedrooms for kids. Today, you will see more distinctive and fashionable bedrooms for adults. If you live alone, these bedrooms may be the best choices. Which one is your style? Just look at it!
If you’d like to make your bedroom colorful. You may find your favorite bedroom below.
1. Orange: Orange combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow. It is associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics. Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
2. Red: Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.
3. Pink: Pink is any of the colors between bluish red (purple) adn red, of medium to high brightness and of low to moderate saturation. Pink is the colour we most often connect with romance. Used for love, friendship, harmony, compassion, relaxation and companionship. Pink is symbolic of gentle emotions and of emotional unions.
4. Blue: Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.
5. Purple: Purple combines the stability of blue and the energy of red. Purple is associated with royalty. It symbolizes power, nobility, luxury, and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. Purple is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery, and magic.
6. Green: Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money.
7. White, black and gray: White is associated with light, goodness, innocence, purity, and virginity. It is considered to be the color of perfection. Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, and mystery. Gray, which is the true neutral color. Its energy imparts void, emptiness, lack of movement, emotion, warmth and identifying characteristics. Because of this, gray can be restful.
Have you find your favorite bedroom color? Actually, you can decorate your bedroom with more than one color. Black and red, orange and green, green and white are also pleasant choices.
However, with the development of interior decoration, clock is not only the tool for telling time and waking you up. It is also a good product for home deco. Here, Jollyhome will introduce several creative clocks for you, hoping they can enhance your interior decoration.
To get more information, please visit www.jollyhome.com